TIPS & TRICKS
• Do not mix coolants. Different chemical formulations can cause fouling and overheating.
• Use a flush. Preparation of your engine ensures maximum coolant life.
• Always use the correct amount of coolant.
• Always use the best quality water available.
• When changing coolant check the condition of the thermostat, radiator cap & all hoses.
• Use service stickers to mark the date of coolant installation.
• Contact your local EPA for advice on how to dispose of used coolant.
• Always make sure heaters are open when changing coolant.
• Always make sure that your engine is cool before checking coolant levels.